Thursday, February 23, 2006

Baseball trivia

"That's my only goal," Delgado said. "I just want to have a chance to go to the postseason, hopefully go to the World Series and win the World Series. Almost 11 1/2 years and I never had a playoff game under my belt. It would be nice."

I just read that according to the Elias Sports Bureau, Carlos Delgado ranks second among current players in most games played (1,567) without having been in a playoff game. Hopefully we can change that this year. But guess who is first. Think about it, and when you give up, click here for your answer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony Park said...

My guess was Todd Helton.
FREE HELTON!

Thursday, February 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So our two time Met is the owner of this distinguished title. The question is however - did he get a share for playing 9 games for the 1995 AL Champion Cleveland Indians?

Monday, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"I've had a pretty good success facing Stan (Musial) by throwing him my best pitch and backing up third base."
- Carl Erskine